The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Metting in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triston2469

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 15, 2012
Yukon, Oklahoma
I know this is short notice but there will be a get together of us awesome DSMers at the Walmart between Macarthur and Rockwell tomorrow at 5 pm.

We are choosing wally world just for ease of location, and will be moving elsewhere after we get more people . Let's get some DSMs out tomorrow !

couldnt make it out... car started to fkn knock.. apparently i starved it out of oil :banghead::banghead:.. now im in the market for a new motor :notgood:

so ill be down a few weeks, hell probably even a month until i get back on the road.. smdh.. sorry guys

Ooh boy that's not good. It's okay, I had an alternator take a crap on me, and the AutoZone.alternator test machine so when I came running up from my broken down car.. you can imagine the looks I got

im ready for it as well just dont know exactly when i will be able to make it due to my retarded schedule. but i will figure it out..LOL

A one day notice on Thanksgiving weekend?

How many people showed up?

3 after I came running in the parking lot(literally) after my alternator gave out across the highway, It was just a small meet trying to get some ideas poppin and more people for the next one. Should be another one soon

A one day notice on Thanksgiving weekend?

How many people showed up?

I agree it was short notice. we had it posted on the facebook page for the OKC guys and I completely forgot to put it on here till the day before. I will make sure from now on me or cody do a better job.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back