The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

meet in TN...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1: dsmdan83 - dan
2: K_Hill - Kevin
3: appleyard777 - Matt
4: xxxotiknightz - Titus
5: xxxotiknightzchick - Jessica
6: my98gst - Justin......If my car is running by then
7. juddsgsx - If I dont break anything by then

Chaclark83 you the guy that bought my talon? If you are; you need to talk jozy in to coming up. He acted like he was not coming when i talked to him yesterday.

1: dsmdan83 - dan
2: K_Hill - Kevin
3: appleyard777 - Matt
4: xxxotiknightz - Titus
5: xxxotiknightzchick - Jessica
6: my98gst - Justin......If my car is running by then
7. juddsgsx - If I dont break anything by then
8. sikracing97gst- Tony

I've started another thread on the regional page. Title is first tn meet. All info is there and Im moving the list to it.

Yea mex is going. He's going to ask Kevin morgan too.

Whoever is organizing the Tennessee event, please add me to your email list for updates. I am located near Bristol Speedway.

[email protected]

Im right down the road from pigeon forge i could be there in 30minutes.

Yeah another thing would somebody please keep me updated on this meet?

hell yeah!!!i never thought that dsm"s will come to TN im going to be there if i did not blow a hole in my exhaust today!!! i think but there is barely any back pressure on the exhaust right now and lots of noise under the hood

Hey,
I'm in johnson city TN. I'll be there & probablly 4 or 5 others. sounds fun:thumb:

Hey, hey...what's with the "damn yankees," I'm a Yankee living down in your good ol state.

I'll tell ya, I am yet to be impressed by what you got down here and what I have seen up there. On top of it, I see a lot more talkers then walkers.

Not sure if I can make it on this meet, but look for me, I will be the 6'2" yankee stepping out of the Red 97 GST with a 6 bolt. And if we gotta talk about Souther hospitality, maybe I'll remind you why you lost the war.

JP.

Hope to make it.

We are having a meet in Nashville on October 22nd. Invite all of your friend. We have room for about 800 cars. The last meet we had this summer in Nashville brought out 500 to 600 cars.

I hope more of us will be there. I saw a whole three dsm's at the last nashville meet.

I saw about 6 tops all day. Most were stock, but the maroon 1gb was nice

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back