The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

meet in TN...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, I'll see what I can do. If you guys can think of any companys PM me and I'll see what I can do. I'll check with mach v and slowboy. and I'll also see if I can get a dealership to help out on some of the cost.

I guess we'll just meet on the strip. I guess it'll be kinda hard to miss a bunch of DSMs in Pigeon Forge. Unless we can get som sponsors, then we'll need a final location.

So have you found anything else out?? I got a couple of evos going now also.. Once we get everything figured out my friend with the evo is going to post it on evom and see if anymore evos want to come.

Still waitn to hear back from a couple of places. Got my figers crossed though. I ve got a few guys here that are interested in goin. I'm gonna post it in a few places and see if we can get a good responce.

How about the road hotel and convention center. Good place to meet and it a Hotel to stay at.

Just stop on by, I'll show you some southern hospitality. Look for Cookeville TN exit 287 on I-40. Just look for me and you'll find me.

By the way K_Hill. I've just sent 110 e-mails to TN Eclipses. Hopfully we can get a big crowd.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back