The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

meet in TN...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well it looks like we might even have a few yankees comin to our humble southern get together.

This will be awsome, TN first DSM meet. Contact everyone you can dsm and evos and any mitsubishi tuners we can find.

Yeah, not sure on exact location but it will be in Pigeon Forge.The first TN meet has been set for March 24, 25, and 26 2006 in Pigeon Forge TN. The events will consist of Day1 get together, Day2 Swap meet, And a Day3 trip to the dragons tail. All mitsubishis are welcome to come.

xxxotiknightz said:
Yeah, not sure on exact location but it will be in Pigeon Forge.The first TN meet has been set for March 24, 25, and 26 2006 in Pigeon Forge TN. The events will consist of Day1 get together, Day2 Swap meet, And a Day3 trip to the dragons tail. All mitsubishis are welcome to come.

:rocks: :cool: :)

Sweet, I'm tryin to get the word out on the web but I'm runnin out of Ideas. I've to all the people I can find and most seem interested.

hey guys ive ###### posted this a hundred times but if yall ever want to meet with a bunch of dsmers from alabama just send me a message yall ###### dont want to come if we just hang out cause it would be a 3 hour drive for yall but when we meet at the track yall need to come we have some pretty fasts dsms around here some that run low 7s and high 6s in the 1/8th mile so just post in the thread that i made if yall would want to come sometime.

well its 18 hours of driving for us so yall should drive to tenn and be happy unless yall want to drive to maine in which its a 36 hours drive with no stop time

If I'm not doing anything I may ride up there. I don't have any dsmers to hang with, conversate with, or get anyone that understands why I'm now an alcoholic :D

juddsgsx said:
If I'm not doing anything I may ride up there. I don't have any dsmers to hang with, conversate with, or get anyone that understands why I'm now an alcoholic :D

HAHAHA.. Yea man your welcome to come up!! :rocks:

By the way your car looks extremely good!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back