The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Maxing out my air flow at 60% throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jpierre655

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 28, 2008
forest, Mississippi
The car runs up pulls great as long as i dont press the throttle far enough to 3838hz on my apexi. Im running a 3" GM maf w/translator 2.02, keydiver chip set to 2x karman,No boost leaks, No moister in ic pipes. ive changed my maf out three times, ive changed my maft out once and im still seeing way to many hz. on the hwy i can drop it in 4th at bout 30-40% throttle and im seeing 2200-2400hz.

the at idle the logger is showing 35-40hz the apexi is showing 75-85hz is this normal. the car was been doing fine but im not sure what the hz were before i started to have trouble. just before this started a wire on the tach module come loose.

well first off check that wire that is not "becoming loose" anywhere else causing some ground and sending a bad setting.then check your throttle cable?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back