The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

General Low fuel Trim Question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgtalon95

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 4, 2003
bothell, Washington
Okay guys, I'm constantly having to readjust my AFC to get my low fuel trim to 100%. Is this normal?? Could it be affected by temperature, the weather here is crazy right now!!

Is there anything I can do, I have to make 2% changes to my low throttle map about everyday. Is there something wrong with my car??

Also, what normal timing at WOT? My logger is saying 38 degrees!!

Fuel trims never stay at 100% because everyday is different and weather does affect the fuel trims. As long as your close to 95-100% just leave it like that since the ecu is the one making the adjustments. I don't know how much timing your supposed to see in a 1g maybe someone else can help you there. So just set the trim once and leave it

Timing advance should be around 17* to 21* at WOT. Your knock count must be sky high. 38* is a cruise advance. Mark

Ahh, okay then I must have been crusing becasue my logs at WOT show zero knock. I confused myself :thumb: My trims are at around 105 so I guess i'll just let it stay a lil on lean side. Thanks guys!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back