The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

lost power, no lights, NOTHING

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsi4g63dohc

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 22, 2010
martinsburg, West_Virginia
ok i just installed 560's , stm tank to rail kit, and a 190, i turned my maft on injector size 4 for 550's , the car was running fine , i took it down the road, i came home , parjed it ,later i pulled out of my driveway and lost everything, car shut off , just stopped , i checked all fuses, battery, i tried jumping it just to see if the battery messed up, when i hooked up the cables nothing, i have no lights , no dinging from my door LOL , absolutely nothing.....can someone start throwing out ideas, i thought if my alternator went out i would of slowly lost lights or something, i never had problems out of my starter.....thanks

terminals are fine, ive replaced the mpi relay , nothing, its like the car has no battery

yeah I checked the ohms or whatever on the mpi under the radio, I actually replaced the mpi fuse, the part under the radio on the passenger side, just bcuz I had spare one, traced my wires for the battery since it's in the trunk, put on new terminals, and right now it's starting, but somtin keeps trippin bcuz even if I touch the window button I have to wait a second and take the terminals off, and whem I took it down the road it would throw a cel then clear and backfire

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back