The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Looking For Help - Michigan

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZBLOCK95

Probationary Member
Apr 8, 2020
Franklin, Tennessee
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, and in need of some help. I've owned my manual 1997 Eclipse GS-T Spyder for three years now, and sadly I had some engine issues (we expect crank-walk), but the MITSUBISHI DEALERSHIP in Bay City couldn't pinpoint the problem at the time.

After some time, I decided to put her in storage, and now I'm looking to bring her back to life!

I'm now looking for a shop, or a private mechanic to help me make this happen. I've got $, and extra parts I've collected over the years for the car that I'd be willing to barter with.

I look forward to joining this community, and learning more about my DSM.

If I work closer, I would offer to help. I have a cousin who lives in Chicago, but that doesn't really help in any way unfortunately, unless I make a trip to visit him sometime soon.

The other option you have is grabbing the factory service manual and going out of yourself? But that's not always for everybody

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back