The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Looking for 2g GST or GSX in SLC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robt1982

Probationary Member
Jan 11, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
Looking to buy a 95-99 Eclipse GST or GSX near salt lake. As long as the body is straight and it runs I'm good. Planning on turning this into a project car so it doesnt need to be perfect, but I do want it to run for a month or two as a daily driver until I buy something else.

I also have a 98 GS that is in need of some attention if anyone is interested in picking it up really cheap!

Too bad you want it run. I have one that I bought for parts for my vr-4.

What kind of condition is it in? What is it missing?

What are you looking to spend? Nip n Tuck is building me a 2.3 liter Stroker with wiseco pistons/rings.. a GST. Its going to cost me over 3500 :/ But I will Sell It with a reasonable offer. The only Body damage is the front bumper/air dam is cracked. Otherwise It is very straight. It's a 1995. Methanol Injection and a very custom turbo set up that not many at all have. It's an evo 8 twin scroll tdo5hr with a 9.8 hotside. There is also a mandrel bent aero turbine exhaust, 3". There are a few more things as well. I noticed your post was a few months back, so if you're interested let me know!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back