The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Utah Valley/SLC area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izayan

Probationary Member
Jul 24, 2013
Orem, Utah
I'm looking for anyone in the Utah valley SLC area. I'm am still not very knowledgeable as a mechanic and could use some help tips. I'm all for helping each other out to get the best running cars. if there is anyone around that can meet up and help out that'd help a lot. I've got a 1g awd talon.

I am also interested in getting a group of us started that we could work collectively to get the quickest most efficiently running talons around. meet up regularly, go on cruises, plan trips to the track, help each other out when needed etc. anyways let me know if there is anyone interested/around my area

Hey. I know it's a bit away from you but I'm up in the sandy area. Just picking up my 91 Talon TSi AWD tomorrow or Monday. I think it'd be totally cool to get some of us together for drives and track days.

I'm in Bountiful and also would like to get a group in utah of dsms I have a 95 talon I'm rebuilding hit me up any of you mechanics?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back