The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Lookin for Black Projectors on a Red Car W/CF Hood

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnoopySLR

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 14, 2002
Highland, Michigan
Anyone ever seen a pic of a 2g with a CF hood and black projectors? Post it here if you could. I'm thinking of doing it, but I have to see it first. Thanks!

photoshop is your friend. too bad i dont have it :thumbdown if you have NFS:U that sometimes can help with color choces to, really, it can. no, really OMG

I have photoshop, but it is always better to see the real thing. I did a photoshop, and couldn't decide if I liked it. You don't have any other pics of your car do you?

wow, I feel stupid. Didn't see you had a gallary. I've been workin on my car for 6 hours, I'm entitled to a little stuppidity. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back