The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Let's Meet up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebanks89

15+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2005
New Castle, Delaware
just wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet up @ cecil co. dragway for a cool/cold Sat. t&t or Fri. street/grudge. thinking early November:D the 7th is a Friday the 8th is a Saturday:dsm::talon::laser::thumb:

Cecil was rained out today Nov 8th is anyone up for next weekend! fri or sat

Rained out again on the 8th

Last try NOVEMBER 22 test and tune good day for a DSM

We will all be getting ready to go to the World Cup at Budd's Creek on November 9th. You might get some takers, but the World Cup is a can't miss event for most of us!

i dont go to cecil on fridays or saturdays because its not woth the time or money for one run, i go on wednesday night because you get more for your money and alot more passes

well I can agree with you about fri. nights but saturdays are awsome. I went down last month on a saturday and it was great, I could have ran 12 times if I wanted too, but only ran 4 by my choice with about an hour between runs also I left 3 hours before they closed.

yea saturdays arent bad but i dont want to spend all day there either. its just a personal preference for wednesday nights, plus i like the feeling of the track atmosphere at night and the way it looks too

yea saturdays arent bad but i dont want to spend all day there either. its just a personal preference for wednesday nights, plus i like the feeling of the track atmosphere at night and the way it looks too

thats fine Ziggy I'm just looking for a few people that ARE interested on going down or coming up some time in November, and also just to meet some local dsm'ers, drag race, and bull$#!+ a little.:cool::thumb:

I'd go to hang out if the schedule works out.

It's in northern Maryland, almost Deleware. They are not import friendly there.

I'll be there with two other dsm's and I never have a problem when I go there so if you come up it will be two white talons and a black talon there.

oh damn...I need some people to chill with near here
how close are you to d.c. or whats the closest place in md your near because on the weekends we tend to be near va.
I'll be there with two other dsm's and I never have a problem when I go there so if you come up it will be two white talons and a black talon there.
hey how close to seaford are you in delaware ppl from seaford come to md all the time for racing or weeknight events.

im down for a fri night t&t. ill be at budds creek on sunday for the imports vs. domestic tho. Hey josh you get the car running. We can meet up before heading to MIR on sunday, if you are going.

im down for a fri night t&t. ill be at budds creek on sunday for the imports vs. domestic tho. Hey josh you get the car running. We can meet up before heading to MIR on sunday, if you are going.

Yea its running i might slap the hoosiers on it and run it at imports vs domestics depends on if i can trailor the car down.

I have a trailer but i plan on driving the car.

Drive it down on street tires and ill help you change them when we get there

We can just spilt the wheels up between mine and your car. Once we get down there just put them in my car.

I cant on Saturdays. I have my 2 kids all day since the wife works. I cant take them down in the DSM....LOL. Im definitely interested in meeting up though and get some runs in. How far away are you from cecil if my car breaks??? LOL.

that would be great if you could make it down! and if something goes bad I'm like 30 min away (2 car garage all tools needed) hope to see you down there. I'm trying to touch the 11's so it should be a fun day if we get a few DSM going down the track!;)

hey illegal 99si

I'm about 45min to an hour away from Seaford and about 25min away from Cecil Co. Dragway:thumb:
your almost 2hrs away from me if you ever get a chance to try and make it down this way 1 weekend i wont be making it to cecil before the end of the year im getting the car ready for imports vs dometics at MIR.
I have a trailer but i plan on driving the car.

Drive it down on street tires and ill help you change them when we get there

We can just spilt the wheels up between mine and your car. Once we get down there just put them in my car.
I got a trailor to use so ill be trailoring it down with my truck I have to get it retuned now its breaking up again under high boost and dsmlink says its loosing fuel so i need a new tune.

oh, well cecil was rained out today:cry: but looking forward for another day maybe Fri Nov 14 or maybe Sat Nov 15 but Sat, there is a mustang track rental is anyone down for kickin some MUSTAKE'S aka mustangs butts.:sneaky: just e-mailed there info site and waiting to see if anyone can pay and run.

My car still isnt back together yet. Im waiting on my new turbo to arrive. :p

spendone, did you get that turbo? Cecil should be nice this saturday Nov, 22 any one up for a final track day 40 degrees:sneaky::shhh: come on I know we still got a few dsm's willing to race in this cold weather!!! 11's on the way!:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back