The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

L2R or FP3052

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1997 Eclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2003
Manila, Asia
I need help/comments. I am looking to upgrade my turbo. I currently have a Big 16G but am looking at the AGP L2R or the Forced Performance 3052. What rpm levels do the turbos spool and give full boost at? Are they both external WG or do they have a Internal WG? What are the advantages and disadvantages of both. Any comments would be helpful in my choice. Or are there other similar turbos I should look at?

Thanks,

Dan

The L2R (which was available internal and external WG), is no longer made. If your hoping to score one of those, Id suggest looking in classifieds around the net. As for the 3052, there have been some very good reviews. Id contact jdmawd about it since he has in on his 1G. As far as I know, the 3052 is only external.

Kevin from AGP mentioned that the L2R is 25% larger than the SS44. It is available for $1300. It seems that AGP and Intense Motorsports.

Dan

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back