1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Koni Yellows w/ Eibach Springs, CXRacing SMIC Piping + J-Pipe

Posted by MattHDSM, Mar 11, 2020

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. MattHDSM

MattHDSM Probationary Member

Joined Oct 20, 2018
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    BOTH ITEMS LOCATED IN CANADA!

Koni Yellows:
    Bought these used, unknown mileage, decided to go a different route with my ride, bought coilovers instead. One strut looks like its leaking a little out the adjuster knob. The other three look okay, but I would advise getting a rebuild for longevities sake.

The following are the components making up the whole setup:
    • Front Struts - Koni 8041 1207Sport
    • Rear Struts - Koni 8041 1208Sport
    • Springs - Eibach Pro Kit 6015.140

Looking to get $200 CAD or $150 USD, PayPal only (fees included).

Sold CXRacing Side Mount Intercooler Piping w/ extra J-Pipe for turbo flexibility
    A standard CXRacing SMIC piping kit, from T25 to intake manifold. Included is a SMIC J-Pipe as well, with its lower IC pipe to intercooler which can be swapped out if you're running an upward firing turbo like a 14B or 16G. I bought a FMIC so these pipes are no longer useful to me.

Looking to get $150 CAD or $100 USD, PayPal only (fees included).

Both are available for local pickup in Ottawa, Ontario or can be shipped* at buyers expense.
    *Shipping to the US for the Koni Yellows is possible, but not necessarily cheap. Fedex shows ~$100 CAD to go from east coast to west coast.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020

Street Build 447  4

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    16.870 @ 82.17 · 2G DSM
  2. MattHDSM

MattHDSM Probationary Member

Joined Oct 20, 2018
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Intercooler Piping Sold

Street Build 447  4

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD