The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Kalamazoo Michigan DSM club...Interested?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eclipsei95cl said:
So whos gonna be at martin 131 with me on the 23rd?? I already have work off and have been trying to tune my car and get it runnin right so i dont embarass myself :cry: hehe I probably will still emabarass myself and run a stock time.. :rolleyes: This will probably be the last meet because its gettin cold up in here.. :thumbdown

count me and my friend in. i finally get my car back tonight!!! :thumb: :thumb: the turbo came in the mail after mucho problems and i'll be runnin by tonight! my friend has a maroon 2g spyder turbo. :dsm:

sinfire55 said:
count me and my friend in. i finally get my car back tonight!!! :thumb: :thumb: the turbo came in the mail after mucho problems and i'll be runnin by tonight! my friend has a maroon 2g spyder turbo. :dsm:

Im a little jealous when you say your car is fixed,... Im not so lucky yet... :cry:

PsiRemix said:
Im a little jealous when you say your car is fixed,... Im not so lucky yet... :cry:

well i spoke too soon. :( everything is together and on except the cam angle sensor is no good. so i have to wait till tomorrow to get another one. then maybe i'll have it back by then.

by the way, would anyone like a brand new vis oem cf hood for say...$430 out the door?

sinfire55 said:
well i spoke too soon. :( everything is together and on except the cam angle sensor is no good. so i have to wait till tomorrow to get another one. then maybe i'll have it back by then.

by the way, would anyone like a brand new vis oem cf hood for say...$430 out the door?
Very intrested...I will get ya on AIM when your on for more info.

U can count me in for Martin the 23rd but dunno if I will be running :( If I install this new oxygen sensor and it fixes all my problems then yes I will be running but ... who knows, if anyone from kzoo is goin up and wants to cruize hit me up and we can meet somwhere :p

TSiAWDchick said:
U can count me in for Martin the 23rd but dunno if I will be running :( If I install this new oxygen sensor and it fixes all my problems then yes I will be running but ... who knows, if anyone from kzoo is goin up and wants to cruize hit me up and we can meet somwhere :p

Ya, and if stevo is one of 'em we promise we won't be fashionably late this time ;) :talon:

LatinaDSM said:
Ya, and if stevo is one of 'em we promise we won't be fashionably late this time ;) :talon:

Lol damn right you better be on time :p ;)

Yeah Ill be there my car isnt tuned and ill proabaly runs some shitty time but I just wanna run so I can just imporve it by next spring.

-SteveO

TSiAWDchick said:

i'll run up there with you guys, but i'll be a spectator. i still need to break in the new lifeline before i push her too hard.

Eclipsei95cl said:
u still selling that VIS hood?

yep, its still available. although i'm not personally selling it. its at the shop where my car has been.

sinfire55 said:
i'll run up there with you guys, but i'll be a spectator. i still need to break in the new lifeline before i push her too hard.

Yea :) thats sweet! Someone to cruize up with... hit me up on my AIM screen name (LILsweetie8849) and we can figure out a place to meet up. What time do u plan on going?

Also what time is everyone else goin up there?

Oh whoops wrong name .. this is TSiAWDchick... damn people signing in on my computer!! :mad:

Hopefully it doesn't rain again because I really want to get to the track these last two Saturdays of the month but it doesn't look good. They are forecasting possible rain again for this weekend.

Kevin

Oh nooo...

I'm not so sure if im gonna be able to make it there on the 23rd now. I have a friend who is roomates with a pro motox er an' the two of them are inviting people to their track day, mmm...dirtbikes. Theres gonna be ridin', food, drinks, and . . .drinks. I was gonna say i could hang at martin for a while and then go to the track but thats whole lot of drivin and i think i might have to work in the morning so that would just take up half the day already.

I dunno, im undecided

its probably gonna get rained out like everyone says...Looks like the race season is over :thumbdown

LatinaDSM said:
Oh nooo...

I'm not so sure if im gonna be able to make it there on the 23rd now. I have a friend who is roomates with a pro motox er an' the two of them are inviting people to their track day, mmm...dirtbikes. Theres gonna be ridin', food, drinks, and . . .drinks. I was gonna say i could hang at martin for a while and then go to the track but thats whole lot of drivin and i think i might have to work in the morning so that would just take up half the day already.

I dunno, im undecided

Is that a local thing? My buddy is racing in some big dirtbike thing this Saturday too. I'm not sure if its the same place or not. I was debating about going to see him race or not. I'm guessin 131 will be rained out, so it looks we'll hafta wait till spring to arrange some good draggin out there.

Eclipsei95cl said:
its probably gonna get rained out like everyone says...Looks like the race season is over :thumbdown

kong not happy

blackGSX2g said:
Is that a local thing? My buddy is racing in some big dirtbike thing this Saturday too. I'm not sure if its the same place or not. I was debating about going to see him race or not. I'm guessin 131 will be rained out, so it looks we'll hafta wait till spring to arrange some good draggin out there.

BlackGSX I think I saw you driving today maybe? If your blowoff valve is pretty loud then I think it was you,... Driving up drake towards west main by KL ave,.... If it was you, ya got a tight ride :thumb: Anyways, I had a feeling it was ovwer for the season,... My trans will be fixed in a few weeks anyways so i can actually be there with you guys :D But downfall is that I got fired this week so that sucks,... I guess its back to finding "alternative" ways to make money. ;)

ps hey steve you think henry is mad i missed the wedding AND the reception? I feel bad :|

blackGSX2g said:

I have no idea. All i was told was that they were havin some michigan pros com to stay with them for the weekend and that they were having this huge track day on sat. But hey if you can find out details about ur friends race, and i'll find out details about mine, then we can fill each other in and maybe make a trip there together if 131 doesnt work out????

LatinaDSM said:
I have no idea. All i was told was that they were havin some michigan pros com to stay with them for the weekend and that they were having this huge track day on sat. But hey if you can find out details about ur friends race, and i'll find out details about mine, then we can fill each other in and maybe make a trip there together if 131 doesnt work out????

Yea sounds good. I'll keep you posted.

PsiRemix said:
BlackGSX I think I saw you driving today maybe? If your blowoff valve is pretty loud then I think it was you,... Driving up drake towards west main by KL ave,.... If it was you, ya got a tight ride :thumb: Anyways, I had a feeling it was ovwer for the season,... My trans will be fixed in a few weeks anyways so i can actually be there with you guys :D But downfall is that I got fired this week so that sucks,... I guess its back to finding "alternative" ways to make money. ;)

ps hey steve you think henry is mad i missed the wedding AND the reception? I feel bad :|

Damn you lost your job!!! That totally sucks ass I hope you can make money the "alternative" way but you know how that shit goes isnt always consistent. I dont know if henry is pissed or not I have been talkin to him while he has been in Las Vegas but he didnt say anything about you, If its rained out this saturday Im just gonna throw the car in storage as of Monday.. I have kind of decided to sell my car over the winter. I am still unsure if i will but I have yet to come to that. Not sure what i will be buyin if i sell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back