The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Kalamazoo Michigan DSM club...Interested?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spydur86 said:
Hey guys, I live in South Haven, go to school at GVSU. I am in K-Zoo alot, usually following a silver Audi TT with a carbon fiber hood (you know Mike, Joe). I drive a green GS auto (trying to buy a GST this summer) with 16" Miglia's and altezza's. It'd be cool to setup a meet in SH sometime, get some pics of all the cars at the beach.

Does ur friend with the Audi happen to have his car @ Foreign Car Services right now.. having some stuff done? :p If so.. I kno who ur talkin about.. I work there

If he's getting some form of nitrous put into his car then yes, it's probably him. Also maybe some clutch and flywheel work. His cars got a carbon fiber hood, a carbon fiber front lip, and its got KZOORICE.com stickers on the back bumper (I believe) and rear windows. Dual exhaust tips (probably 3 inches) and... I think thats about it for exterior stuff.

ya thats him... he got the wrong parts but we got the right ones today.. but ya.. nitrous :cry:

LoL sorry.. just don't like nitrous, u need to build the motor before u get that.. waste of money .. even tho hes only doin it for the cooling effect.. but ya he has the lightweight clutch/flywheel.. front mount and the nitrous being installed right now

Ya.. no comment bout kzoorice either :thumbdown they are DSM haters

JoeGengsta in KZOORICE has a 2gb GSX... I dunno about them being DSM haters. Either way, I told Mike not to go with nitrous yet, but he's a stubborn kid. The TT is a damn quick car though, I'll give him that much.

How about we all just reply in one thread im sick of going to 3 differnt threads on the same subject :p

TSiAWDchick said:
ya thats him... he got the wrong parts but we got the right ones today.. but ya.. nitrous :cry:

LoL sorry.. just don't like nitrous, u need to build the motor before u get that.. waste of money .. even tho hes only doin it for the cooling effect.. but ya he has the lightweight clutch/flywheel.. front mount and the nitrous being installed right now

Ya.. no comment bout kzoorice either :thumbdown they are DSM haters

I think they just dont like your dsm ;) :p

Just kidding.. Next meet will probably be in GR. Me and TJ gata pick a spot

Spydur86 said:
JoeGengsta in KZOORICE has a 2gb GSX... I dunno about them being DSM haters. Either way, I told him not to go with nitrous yet, but he's a stubborn kid. It's a damn quick car though, I'll give him that much.

Yea I called Joe last night and sent him a message about the club..haven't heard anything back yet.

No they really don't like DSM's .. and no its not just mine tho ya they don't really like me.. wonder why :p maybe because the founders are .. one my ex and the other my best friends ex.. and they think i've "changed" because I went from a cavalier to a DSM.. but ya I haven't been to their site in like 4 months. And Joe is another story.. dunno why they like his DSM? LoL maybe b/c its nice.. and fast

But ya.. dunno when I'll be able to make the meets now.. if I do I'll be ridin with someone else or someone will be drivin my car.. :cry:

TSiAWDchick said:
No they really don't like DSM's .. and no its not just mine tho ya they don't really like me.. wonder why :p maybe because the founders are .. one my ex and the other my best friends ex.. and they think i've "changed" because I went from a cavalier to a DSM.. but ya I haven't been to their site in like 4 months. And Joe is another story.. dunno why they like his DSM? LoL maybe b/c its nice.. and fast

But ya.. dunno when I'll be able to make the meets now.. if I do I'll be ridin with someone else or someone will be drivin my car.. :cry:

Like I said, I'm in K-Zoo plenty, I can give you a ride to any meet I'm going to. Just gotta lemme know whats up.

joegengsta said:
i wish i was a girl, so guys would give me rides

wow ... WTF I'm sure they would give neone a ride. whta the hells the big deal

yep, so any of you guys used to be members at dsmtalk? its kinda gone now. i decided to join the forums here becuase i've been deprived of dsm goodness lately, other than a few friends working on theirs in my garage. i have to get a new motor for my car, over boosted on a cold day which melted a piston. anyways...yep :dsm: :talon: :laser:

The next meet for WMDSM is TOMORROW!

4:30 At Pal's Diner in GR

If you need an address go to the webpage: wmdsm.r3illc.com

Kzoo people are meeting at 3:15ish over at Lawson Ice Arena on WMU's campus and are traveling up in a caravan to GR. Hope to see many of you there!!!

:thumb:

I am a part of a group called Nocturnal creations and i am one of the presidents. It is based out of watervleit right now we have: My car, Lude, tiburon, and a celica for sure but we have more ppl in mind right now but that is what is in it for sure

yah it is gonna be weird cause the tiburon might get another tiburon and the celica might get another celica and the same with the lude so i need another DSM to join. i would like 99 GST Racer to join but i doubt he would

finally took the time to get set up on here, i would definately be interested in meetin up with people with dsm's that go to western. let me know whats up

Lots of the guys in the club go to western and hopefully ill be there in the fall. Im down to meet up with them every now and then too. Its always cool to meet new dsmers :thumb:

Heres are forums that we have setup.

www.WMDSM.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back