The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Just looking for Opinions [bumber change or body kit]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newdsmtnr96

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 16, 2005
Des Moines, Iowa
Hey every one.. I have a pic of my eclipse in my profile.. Im really doing some thinking too.. Um Do you think i should leave it like it is? I want to do one of like Four things.. I want to get a Gs bumper front cause my rs Bumper is broken and it Well.. looks like crap. Or I want to Get a full body kit.. I noticed that that Stuped Blitz Kit is really cheep.. but i dont want that. I want a nice clean looking car.. Heres a pic of a car id like it to look like but keep my same green.
Tell me what you think.. Below it is the Kit i want to get..
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I hope that works.. if it doesnt
Well i want the Evo kit for my eclipse..
Ps im just Looking for help For me to decide.. i wish i could do a poll and do vote stuff.
But thanks for your help..
lance
New-dsm-Tuner-96

Thats a stock 97-99 bumper from what I can see.

Sorry every one.. Didnt make it really clear.. I ment thats what I want my car too look like If it were a sleeper, the evo kit would be the ''body kit'' That i would want to go with.. SO you think the Factory Bumpers then would look better?

New-dsm-tuner-96
Lance

Yeah, go with a stock 97-99. It will probably look better anyway.

Yeah, I'd have to agree. The stock 97-99 bumper would look best. Especially if you're going for a clean, sleeper look. The problem with body kits is that they often times don't go with the lines of the car. I'm an advocate for having pride in the car you have. I mean, if you like the front end of an Evo, you should have an Evo but you have a DSM and keep your car looking like one. Also, if you had a body kit, there's not a chance you could pass for a sleeper. Plus, if you looked hard enough, you can probably get one pretty cheap off of the classifieds.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back