The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink ISCPosition 90 at idle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonSpeed

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 22, 2002
Little Rock, Arkansas
My ISCPosition hardly ever goes below 85. At idle it is at 90, WOT it is at 100. At idle with AC on its at 100. This cant be right.

Does 100 mean, 100 % closed? I adjusted the BISS, turning counter clockwise, the idle rose above target idle and the ISCPosition lowered down to 85.

The car will stall if i shift from P to Drive and dont press on the gas.

90 at idle means that your ICS is open to raise your idle higher than it should be. I don't remember what the max is, I think 120? But since yours is only at 90, it must be reaching the target idle speed.

You are suppose to have your ISC at about 30 while at idle. While driving, its normal for it to rise, it helps catch the idle when you take your foot off the gas.

fixed it by turning the BISS out slowly and waiting, then again, then again, then again. 30 mins later it is down to position 32, idle of 850.

I am still having a problem stalling when i put the car in gear and hold brake down with no throttle.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back