The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Is anyone running the ECU+?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsugst97

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 16, 2005
Rochester, Michigan
Couldn't find any post on here about the ECU+. Now i know it can't do all the things that the DSMLink can do, but it can do way more than a SAFC and logger. even has some options to help out those of us who are running the 1gina2g mod.

I am thinking about selling my SAFCII and switching to this, but i would like to hear some input from people that have or are using it..

Search ECU+ and you will find a lot. I just searched it and it seems the search feature is down at the moment. I would not upgrade to ECU+ if you already have a SAFC. I cant remember but I dont think ECU+ can control over 650 injectors without a burned eprom even with the timing control. Ive asked this question before and pretty much got the answer not to do it. When the search is back you will find its not worth it, expecially since you have a 95 that most likely has an eprom and might as well get dsmlink.

Yea i ran a search to, and since it was down, i didn't find anything..

well i was one of those lucky people who got screwed out of an Eprom ECU,
but i was looking at the ECUplus website and it looks like they have improved it over the old version, it gives you +- 50 compensation, and will translate the CAS (for those who have done the 6 bolt swap.)

can't see how it wouldn't be worth itt, does more than SAFC and Logger combined for almost the same price,

That's kinda why i was looking for input from a few people who have/are running it..

ecu+ is a great little tool. the data is visible realtime and you can log all your sensors and view them in graphical format. The timing control works very well. The fuel can be adjusted every 250rpm including idle and different loads. It is also possible to hook up a gm mas to it without the signal converter.
I have had no problem figuring it out and tunning. The knock count is kinda funky fun you get used to it after a while. I use the dyno feature a lot and get a real kick out of it. what more can i sa?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back