The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

IPT trans cooler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpoolN

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2003
Coventry, Rhode_Island
I just ordered the ipt uprgraded trans cooler and was just wondering if anyone has installed this on a 2g, and also where did they mount it dirverside, passenger side wheel well?

Could you please post some pics after you mave it mounted? I'm seriously interested in this product. I'm trying to keep my car as stock as possible while increasing it's durability.

d

bane3d said:
Could you please post some pics after you mave it mounted? I'm seriously interested in this product. I'm trying to keep my car as stock as possible while increasing it's durability.

d

Yea i will does anyone have any pics of one mounted on a 2g so i can see for install

installed mine in the pass. side air dam. ther kits that ipt sells come with brackets for custom installs, i had some rectangular aluminum layin around my garage so i fabbed a bracket up with those. install is pretty straight forward, i've also heard of some guys having success with mounting the cooler back in the stock location in front of the rad. as long as u dont have a bar and fin type fmic it shouldnt block much ariflow to the cooler at all. smashed my digicam so unfortunately i cant snap any pics for ya right now, but im sure if u do a search you will come up with something usefull...hope this help, good luck man

Can you fit it in the driver side front corner where the awd's have them mounted?

Billios996 said:
Can you fit it in the driver side front corner where the awd's have them mounted?

Yes I have mine mounted where the stock one was located on my 95 gsx

which one did you order from IPT? I also would love pics of this as I plan to buy one as well. I was thinking the 24,500 GVW one for myself.

TSIMonsteR said:
which one did you order from IPT? I also would love pics of this as I plan to buy one as well. I was thinking the 24,500 GVW one for myself.

thats the one i got, i'd post pics but its over at the shop right now. ...shot oil out from underneath waitin on the new orange oring to come in. basically its mines mounted close to where the oem one was at.

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trannycooler1cl.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back