The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Interior A pillar trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjd6795

Proven Member
May 14, 2014
Wilsonville, Oregon
Does anyone know where I can get some interior A pillar trim? Will I have to get lucky and find a used set for sale? I plan to get rid of the two gauge pod A pillar trim that came with the car. I either want tan left side or black left and right side.

Does anyone know where I can get some interior A pillar trim? Will I have to get lucky and find a used set for sale? I plan to get rid of the two gauge pod A pillar trim that came with the car. I either want tan left side or black left and right side.
Performance partout, miller import parts, dsm partout, and there are a few people that partout for a living all over the DSM nation facebook group. My personal recommendation is performance partout.i have been buying parts from them for years.

Did black a-pillar trim exist? I have a black/grey interior 99 and the a-pillars were grey from the factory.

Black was NEVER a color option for the A-pillars. They only came in gray and tan. The only black ones available are aftermarket versions for gauges. If someone ever says they have an oem black one, they are full of shit. The same goes for the rear quarter window trim & trunk panels.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back