The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Injector wiring??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sullbren17

Proven Member
Nov 29, 2012
Chadron, Nebraska
I have this wiring adapter piece that looks like there was something wrong in the wiring and i don't know what its called so i don't know what part to look up and the wire on it came out and like i said the plastic is burnt on the wire and it seems to come apart so you can fix it or something but the male peice doesnt come out or it does and i dont know how to take it out to re soilder but anyone know the name of it or part number or away to fix this?

Ok now i feel like a moron because now i remember i took it off of the map sensor not the injector wiring. so do i need that wire unpluged with the turbo in it?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 139
ok can you be little more clear on what you are asking for help with?

I took my intake apart and i found this wiring and i asked the guy that i bought the car from what it was and he said that it was a jumper harness for the map sensor so then its compatible with a aftermarket turbo is this wire suppose to be unhooked?

Ive personally never seen a map sensor tapped into the injector wiring. Typically map sensors are wired into an ecu input so that your ecu can read an exact boost pressure, it can be used with some gauges too i believe. Is there a tuning system in your car? and were you having any injector problems where that was connected? also for your purposes I would take the map sensor out of the injector part of the wiring harness.

No if you look at it closley there is one wire disconnected its just the harness to the map sensor theres no injector wiring is connected to it i just made that mistake but he said it had something to do with putting a aftermarket turbo on it..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back