1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Ingalls kit..need help..

Posted by sleepy98gsx, Aug 6, 2006

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. sleepy98gsx

sleepy98gsx Proven Member

Joined Apr 7, 2005
    York Haven, Pennsylvania
    I just bought the Ingalls camber kit and put it on myself, when i was done the wheel is straight but the front wheels point ever so slightly outward, but both of the new arm mounts from ingalls are set at the lowest degree possible..The directions were kind of bad and i was just making sure i didn't do anything wrong with it..

the new arm mounts are both facing towards the ball joint...do i just need to adjust the rear one out more (it's getting aligned in a day or two, just don't want to drive it there the way it is)?

thanks guys

Chris:dsm: :talon:

2. blk 2gnt

blk 2gnt Proven Member

Joined Mar 31, 2003
    Long Valley, New Jersey
    When I put my new ingalls mounts on, I had a similar problem. I wouldn't suggest driving it until you're ready to get it aligned. I drove mine to get the alignment done and it was pure hell because the toe was out so far. When you do take the car out to the shop, don't be surprised if it feels like the car is floating. The alignment should fix everything though.