The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ingalls kit..need help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepy98gsx

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 7, 2005
York Haven, Pennsylvania
I just bought the Ingalls camber kit and put it on myself, when i was done the wheel is straight but the front wheels point ever so slightly outward, but both of the new arm mounts from ingalls are set at the lowest degree possible..The directions were kind of bad and i was just making sure i didn't do anything wrong with it..

the new arm mounts are both facing towards the ball joint...do i just need to adjust the rear one out more (it's getting aligned in a day or two, just don't want to drive it there the way it is)?

thanks guys

Chris:dsm: :talon:

When I put my new ingalls mounts on, I had a similar problem. I wouldn't suggest driving it until you're ready to get it aligned. I drove mine to get the alignment done and it was pure hell because the toe was out so far. When you do take the car out to the shop, don't be surprised if it feels like the car is floating. The alignment should fix everything though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back