The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Identify this 2gen body kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mshelby

Probationary Member
Aug 1, 2011
Ridgeland, Mississippi
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have the same year/model spyder. I've looked at many body kits online but I don't think I've seen this one. This kit has the look I want. Emphasis on curves. Clean lines. Simple yet aggressive styling on front bumper and keeps the rounded look of the rear bumper intact. Especially like the simple rear fender flare on the rear quarter panel.
I hate to ask such a basic question (has anyone seen this?) but I haven'
t been able to find this particular kit... and the website it is posted on doesn't give body details and is a bear to load for some reason.

Thanks!

No problem. Haha yeah, unfortunately for us DSMers, most things are never seen as cheap. But keep saving! I'm still trying to get my car to run LOL.

I did find this lower priced model. It is similar. Just following up on my own post in case anyone else goes looking for the same things I was.

VIS Racing RD Full Body Kit - 95MTECL2DRD-099

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back