The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Identify this 2G front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlashBack-Cro

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Zagreb, Europe
Can You guys tell me. What year and model is this front bumper came from?

My friend have now bumper like this

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And he want to buy bumper like this

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thank YOu :)

First bumper is a 2GA bumper from a 95-96 the second is a 2GB bumper from a 97-99. They are both Eclipse bumpers that come on all models.

I should also note the headlights need to be swapped (from the 97-99 eclipse) for a proper fitment, however the headlights can be left alone and there will be a gap that will allow better cooling.

I should also note the headlights need to be swapped (from the 97-99 eclipse) for a proper fitment, however the headlights can be left alone and there will be a gap that will allow better cooling.

If you leave the 95-96 headlights in, they will not create a gap. That happens when you use 97-99 headlights with a 95-96 Eclipse or 95-98 Talon bumper cover. With a 97-99 Eclipse bumper cover and 95-96 headlights, the corners of the headlights will sit behind the bumper cover and push it out and look terrible.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back