The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

I need help finding the old owner of my new talon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bray527

Probationary Member
Feb 20, 2018
Racine, Wisconsin
Okay, here's the back story I bought a car from someone and they said that the old owner put alot of things into it, well after searching a little bit I found his username on this website, It's red93tsi, and after reading some off his posts, I wanted to get into contact with him, just to talk about the car and to see what other projects he got into after he sold the Talon and what he wanted to do with the 1993 Eagle Talon before he sold it. Here's some pictures of the car, his name was Dan by looking on the posts he's made, the reason why I made this post is because I wanna get into contact with him, and if anyone on this forum by chance knows him.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back