The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

how much horse power??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scaryfastdsm

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 9, 2008
bonney lake, Washington
i have a stock gsx and it has 147,400 on it and im slapping on a xs power fmic, 2.5 inch hard pipe, a mbc boost about 20psi, a gm 3inch mas with horsepower in a box and hard 3inch piping?

everything is stock but tires and exsuast tip......

well first of all with all those mods you listed i wouldent call it stock really. i also heard that the stock turbo ( 14b ) was good to about 16 - 18 psi so id be careful trying to push 20psi out of it. why don't you invest in a evo III 16g. there dont coast alot and would be perfect for you setup. i have one and it all good things:)

i have a stock gsx and it has 147,400 on it and im slapping on a xs power fmic, 2.5 inch hard pipe, a mbc boost about 20psi, a gm 3inch mas with horsepower in a box and hard 3inch piping?

everything is stock but tires and exsuast tip......

ROFL Slow down there man LOL. First, did you check your engine out first. that good amount of miles man, you have to think about that. Modding is nice and all, but you don't want to spend money on all those mods, and then have your engine run out of life in the near future (unless you are just gonna rebuild). Read the upgrade path first and go from their. First do your maintenaince if you havent already. then start with the free mods. You are gonna need a boost gauge to start with. Then you should go with an intake system, and do some research different types of exhaust, like a catback, turboback, e.c.t. Looks like you got a boost controller so thats good. I don't know about the manifolds on the first gen, but I heard that they are prone to crack, and leak so you may want to think about an upgraded maniflod, or just a ported second gen. manifold. you also want to get a fuel pump so you can get enough fuel and get some injectors and something to control them. you may want to think about a new clutch as well. :thumb:

yup like mentioned about no bench racing and also like mentioned above those things should bring you to right around 900,000 rwhp... on pump gas of course.....

no seriously though do some research before you get to excited about a front mount and stuff...

yup like mentioned about no bench racing and also like mentioned above those things should bring you to right around 900,000 rwhp... on pump gas of course.....

no seriously though do some research before you get to excited about a front mount and stuff...

Damn..I wonder if he'll teach me someting. Ive always wanted Brent Rau's autograph.ROFLROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back