The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

How did I do for my 1st attemp.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddragon1

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 27, 2012
Kansas city, Missouri
So I'm needing to set up a fuel system in my car so I can meet the goals I have set out for it and I decided 2 255's should be plenty.

I started manipulate the stock fuel pump hanger to meet my needs. What do you guys think?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Im just curious. What are your goals? Thats alot of fuel. I always thought one wally is good for 500hp.

Im just curious. What are your goals? Thats alot of fuel. I always thought one wally is good for 500hp.

14b record for nitrous and no nitrous. One pump is for the engine and the other is for the nitrous.:hellyeah:

The fittings look cool but the OEM tank parts look a little rough in your photos. I would pop for new tank parts for a modification like that. Just my own opinion... Maybe it looks better up close...

Looks good. I will be doing a twin 255 pump setup as well but Im trying to figure out how I will be doing it.
What size fittings are those?

Not to shabby, I've seen some clearance issues running dual pumps but only minor one when reinstalling. Do you have a build thread on here? I'm curious to see what these things are going to be fueling LOL

I'm not sure how to multi quote on here. But they are -6 bulk head fittings. I don't have a build thread but the fuel pumps will be used for a 14b e-85 nitrous car. I will be looking for the awd 14b record with and with out nitrous. The car will be a 156,000 mile short block with a new head because the old one had 8 bent intake valves. I will be using some delta 272 cams and other little things like that to go for the record. For engine management I'm thinking of doing the ds-map speed density since the nitrous will have its own fuel system and controller I will not have to worry much about it.

Over to the far right of each message are 3 buttons, the middle is for multi-quoting. Just click each button of each message you want to quote and then go to new reply; each message will be there so you can answer to them. Hope that helps.

I see it was always right in front of me. Lmao

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back