The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Holset H1e setup.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanGST

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 8, 2010
Bronx, New_York
im doing a holset h1e setup on my 98 gst. I'm kind of stuck a little my turbo has no nipple for the wastegate hose. What do I do? Also, for the oil line as well.

On the center part of my holset there are two opening I know one is for the oil but what is the other side it actually look like the same shape as a wastegate flange like that diamond style shape.

I have no idea really I know one side is the screw in for the oil feed line which I just purchase from extremepsi.com but the other side I have no idea I has one hole in it with two bolts on the side of it like the flange on the wastegate.

that sounds a lot like your oil drain hole to me, I'm guessing the there are no threads in the hole itself and there is one bolt on either side of the hole?

Well if you know one side is the oil feed, then the other obviously is the oil drain.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back