The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

High Performance Clutch Options

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95TalonOwner

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 18, 2005
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I just got my turbo kit in last month and after a month of 9psi, my clutch is starting to slip. What are the aftermarket options for the 2gnt and where can I get them?

Search man search....but I'm a put you on some game......type in southbend clutch in the dsmtuners search engine, or type in spec clutch....whatever you do just remember we run with a modular clutch design so whatever you pick its goign to come with both the clutch and the flywheel which is why they cost more.

A must place to check out is the www.2gnt.com website and just look under the drivetrain forum, this topic has been beating to death, and unless someone has anything new to add to it, I can safely say it hasn't changed all that much.

I agree... do a search. Even here, in the 420A Drivetrain Tech forums you should be able to find your answer.

South Bend consistently impresses 420A owners... the other companies don't.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back