The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Here's my built '99 eclipse gs-t

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpok69

Probationary Member
Oct 18, 2010
NYC, New_York
Here is the car a bought a month back with mods done already

Engine mods: 6 bolt block
Acl Bearings
New oem water pump
New timing belt with adjustable cam gears 280 BC Cams .020 bore over
All new seals from top to bottom
Crower springs & Retainers New guides and lifters
ARP head studs
Wiseco pistons
Eagle rods MLS
metal headgasket
Stainless steel Crower valves

Tranny Mods:
New set of synchros
Act 2600 clutch
Findanza flywheel
Short shifter
Quaife LSD

Forced Induction:

PTE 5857 Ball Bearing turbo
PTE 750HP intercooler
PTE 1000cc Fuel injectors
3” inch Stainless Steel Exhaust Tial Blow Off valve Tial 38mm wastegate
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure regulator GM maft setup in blow through configuration MBC
Dsm link 2.5

Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• P1000404ed.jpg
    P1000404ed.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 87
  • P1000395d.jpg
    P1000395d.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 85
  • P1000397d.jpg
    P1000397d.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 84
  • P1000398d.jpg
    P1000398d.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 86
  • P1000400ed.jpg
    P1000400ed.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 78
  • P1000402ed.jpg
    P1000402ed.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 79
  • P1000401ed.jpg
    P1000401ed.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 83
  • P1000405d.jpg
    P1000405d.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 73
  • P1000411d.jpg
    P1000411d.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
looks sick ...

What kinda number's is this thing throwing around and any type of et on it ?

Also when you spray the front mount down how many sprays can you get out of the bottle ?

And what size is the bottle ?

Last edited:
Previous owner claimed around the 430's. It is tuned for 20lb boost on pump gas by the engine builder and the previous owner did not mess with the boost or tune. Or so he claims...

Right now when I hit full boost my clutch is just slipping. So that is on to my to do list. I will probably sell the car in a couple of months. I have another project car that I want to resurrect. An '87 Buick Grand National, so much more easier to work on in my opinion. Got to give it up to you dsm guys, when I go through these forums I see how much of a gear heads you guys are.

Its not using a bottle, those hose looking things are actual threaded rod that has been bent to mount the intercooler to the support brace.

ive never seen that visor on a hatch.. doesnt look bad in the pix would like to see it in person.. whats the use for it though?? just style??

It's definitely cool looking in person, no doubt. I'm surprised that alot of you don't have it on your cars. My first dsm I owned 10 years ago, a 1990 gs-t, had one also.

I think its for style, but its a type of spoiler and will redirect the air.

An '87 Buick Grand National, so much more easier to work on in my opinion. .

i had a 86 GN for about 4 months ... got stole so i got a 86 SS that got stole so i bought a 86 cutlass 442 sold it then got my 84 regal and built a drag car..

G-bodys dont last here in st louis at all i got the GN for 4600 in KS was a deal of a life time ... then i found that 86 442 for 3200 in KS another deal out of this world.

The GN was bone stock and didn't have a scuff mark on it.

I see a few GN's around here but the are fake ones. t-types with badges.:nono:

What did you give for the GS-t ?

I paid $6000. Since I have bought it I changed alternater for 90 amp unit and a new battery, both went bad on me (probably my fault for cleaning the engine bay with water).

I have been out of the dsm scene for a while now. When I go thru these forums I am amazed how much things have changed and the different mods that are being done to these cars. It is definitely information overload.

I paid $6000. Since I have bought it I changed alternater for 90 amp unit and a new battery.

6k aint to bad i guess it has some decent mods for sure but before you sell it i would try to move the front mount over a little to make it look more clean but i think it looks sick for sure.

Very clean. I too am interested in where to get a visor for the hatch like that. It looks like it was well maintained and tastefully modded. Enjoy!

Other then the hood, the car looks amazing!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back