The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved (Help!) Spyder with high rise wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Confuzion

Probationary Member
Sep 21, 2021
Aurora, Colorado
I’ve been searching all around the threads for any information on what I need to throw on a high rise wing on my Spyder GST. I understand i have to cover the 3rd break light and the 10 holes on the quarter panel but I’m wondering if I have to cover up the other 4 holes on the trunk since the high rise wing bolts seems to not line up with them. Also I’ll have to drill out 2 holes to get the front bolts in but it appears to be at the edge of my trunk so I’m not sure if it’s worth drilling into and how the bolt will come out from the other side of the trunk 🤔.

But let me know if I’m overthinking stuff or missing anything since I’m about to get the holes welded up and painted over with the antenna. Don’t tell me I can’t either this Carbon wing is gonna get installed one way or the other 😂

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I forgot to mention but I was planning on using the existing holes for the rear bolts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind I figured it out thanks to @crash89 ’s build list for his awd spyder 😼🤝. So in conclusion you’ll have to cover up all the original holes and make new ones for the gsx wing. But here is crashe’s pictures so you won’t have to dig for them but dayumm sexy ass awd spyder build😮‍💨. Can’t wait to be like him one day ☝️

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back