The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Help... No Boost

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragracer

Probationary Member
Feb 27, 2005
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Car was running fine , boosting up awsome, all of a sudden NO BOOST at all, played with the boost controller, nothing, can not find any vacum leaks, you can here the turbo working great, Has a HRC 20, what could it be. Please help.....

this is kind of dumb but did you check your turbo induction? and did you check turbo for shaft play. did you check your manifold maybe it has a gash or leaking someplace does the car smoke?

also did you check intercooler couplings? that happened to me boost, boost, shit no boost

It is definitley a big boost leak. Do a boost leak test. I had the same problem and it turned out my gasket on my intake manifold was bad. Thus no boost :toobad:

1. Tell us more about what the boost gauge is telling you, no boost is very general, need more info.

2. Check the turbo for in and out, side to side shaft play, make sure the turbine spins freely. Check the LICP and IC for oil.

3. Make sure the actuator arm has not popped off the wastegate lever.

Good luck.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back