The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Help identifying what harnesses I need?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EShield

Proven Member
Jan 14, 2020
West Warwick, Rhode_Island
Hey Guys,

I know this is a long shot, but my harnesses are just spaghetti. Tags long gone. I just want to replace every harness but need to figure out which part number each one needs so I can start buying them. I can provide VIN if it helps?

1997 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5 Speed w/ ABS no Sunroof

Need engine harness, both door harnesses, inside dash harness, roof harness, under dash harness, chassis harness part numbers.

Any help would be appreciated greatly and I thank you in advance!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

for the main body harness i dont know what the option codes mean so it could be any of these

for the instrument panel there is an updated part number

same for the doors
LEFT

RIGHT

when you get the harnesses replaced, PM me, i may be interested in buying your old ones.

Thanks a bunch. I will let you know for sure, but personally I wouldn't waste my time with them.

Okay so after digging I was able to find some of my harness part numbers. They don't match any of the numbers here, superseded or not. Problem is, I can't find any information on if there are actual differences or if Eagle just used different part numbers for the sake of aggravation?

The engine harness number is the same, so no issue there. The door harnesses are the same as well.

My under dash harness, however, is MR225459, which isn't in ASA as well (I finally figured out how to get it working on Windows 10). I assume that since every single one on the Mitsubishi side supersedes up to the same part number and the dash itself is identical that this one will not matter.

The under dash harness, however, I am told is different due to the combination switch. The part number is MR243758.

The body harness, supposedly is the same from what I read, but mine has a part number also not in ASA, it is MR309310.

I used to work at a Chrysler dealer so I called my former coworker who still had access to PAIS and had him look my car up by VIN and get part numbers that way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back