The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Need Help Identifying connectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_Kola

Probationary Member
Jun 28, 2019
Franklin, Wisconsin
Hello everyone, I was looking for some help identifying these connectors. I have been going through the diagrams and I was able to get most of the connectors identified but couldn’t seem to figure out what these connectors were for. Just trying to make sure I don't get rid of something important. (All the pictures are in the PDF)

I can help a little bit. Page 1 is E-08 for the amplifier. Page 2 is E-41 for the Door Lock Power Relay 2 (for Keyless Entry System).

The rest would require a bit more research. I only have a best guess for the white w/ grey bottom on Page 8 as B-20 for the Fin Thermo Sensor and that it would likely be unused on a turbo car. Just not sure what else it could be at this point.

Are these all from the same harness? Do you know what car this harness came from (year, model)?

If these are for the 2g DSM please look here: https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/2g-dsm-engine-bay-electrical-connections.298047/, also I would reference the following attachment. Most of your connectors will match the face at the bottom of each schematic. Depending on which harness you are looking at, it looks to be the body harness (located inside the car). Again whichever one you have, and I think interior, check out those schematic plugs.

Last edited:
I can help a little bit. Page 1 is E-08 for the amplifier. Page 2 is E-41 for the Door Lock Power Relay 2 (for Keyless Entry System).

The rest would require a bit more research. I only have a best guess for the white w/ grey bottom on Page 8 as B-20 for the Fin Thermo Sensor and that it would likely be unused on a turbo car. Just not sure what else it could be at this point.

Are these all from the same harness? Do you know what car this harness came from (year, model)?
Thanks for the help and yes these are all from the same harness. It's off of my 95 TSI awd.

If these are for the 2g DSM please look here: https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/2g-dsm-engine-bay-electrical-connections.298047/, also I would reference the following attachment. Most of your connectors will match the face at the bottom of each schematic. Depending on which harness you are looking at, it looks to be the body harness (located inside the car). Again whichever one you have, and I think interior, check out those schematic plugs.
Yeah I am working on the interior of the car under the dash and in the back of the car. I used the plugs on the bottom of the schematics when I was doing all the other connectors but I can not seem to find the ones I have posted some of them just seem to not be there almost. That is why I was seeing if anyone had some insight to what they might be. I'll probably go through it some more and try to figure it out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back