The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Hatch Gap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That’s the largest gap on the vehicle which seemed excessive to me. All the other body gaps look normal. There are no alignment issues but I don’t remember it being that spaced from all the dsms I’ve had. Everything is symmetrical and feel I’m being paranoid but figured I’d still ask. It’s been a while since my last and just pay more attention to detail. Thanks for the replies fellas.

It looks normal to me as well, but I guess we could all measure it with a ruler or calipers and compare. I think it's almost pinky-width but will need to measure to be sure. Hopefully I wont forget tomorrow!

Aight so I tried measuring my gap in 3 spots, and these are the numbers I got, in milimeters (sorry y'all gotta get on the Metric bandwagon soon!). Behold my amazing Paint skillz:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Aight so I tried measuring my gap in 3 spots, and these are the numbers I got, in milimeters (sorry y'all gotta get on the Metric bandwagon soon!). Behold my amazing Paint skillz:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must draw for a livingOMG :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back