The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Has anyone used interior-customs.com?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i can't afford crap til i start my new job LOL and i've gotta switch to power windows first won't work on my crank window doors
:(

So I painted the gray with Duplicolor gloss black fabric/vinyl paint. It came out amazing, but it does scratch a little bit. Anyone can recommend a protective coating? I am still in the process of putting back in panels and painting a few things. Will post pics once my interior is 100% finished :)

It may be too much gloss, but duplicolor perfect match spray paint makes a clear coat. I'm sure it would hold up.

Some of the lacquer clears don't have a ton of shine to them. Some of the home improvement stores sell matte clear coat for exterior furniture, I'm sure that would work.

Some of the lacquer clears don't have a ton of shine to them. Some of the home improvement stores sell matte clear coat for exterior furniture, I'm sure that would work.

I will try some out if I get some money thanks :thumb: Never seen matte clear coat before.

Not sure if you have a spray gun or not, but the Duplicolor Paint Shop system has a matte clear, its sold in quart form for around $25 at Advance Auto Parts, or similar stores.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back