The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Guess who's a DSM'er again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fertez_turbo

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 5, 2003
Baroda, Michigan
So my roommate Paul(99gst_racer) talked me into getting another one.....here's what I recently picked up. 97 GST for under 2000. Needs a rod bearing and turbo. I'm putting a freshened up 7 bolt in it for now to get it going and will start from there. 100% bone stock other than an ACT 2100 clutch. 140k on body. Its super clean. Can't wait to pull the motor and get the new one in!:D

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Did the seats really come with that design? That's horrible. Other than that the car looks clean.

Did the seats really come with that design? That's horrible. Other than that the car looks clean.

My old 97 had the same design. WTF Its not that bad. :p

EDIT:

Looks clean, good buy (price is awsome). I recently picked up a 95 for cheap too.

Nice pick up.

And YES, UNFORTUNATELY, if you got a CLOTH INTERIOR 97-99 GS-T/GSX, you get that horrible seat design and door panels.

I had it on my 98 GS-T. I was definitely not too fond of it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back