The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Guess Who's Back?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTF.. you got 2 years for throwing rocks of a bridge?? I would have thought you'd have to be an adult for a sentence like that. or perhaps you were "tried as an adult"??

anyway, glad to have you back. i'm sure you're a new man :thumb:

blcknspo0ln said:
WTF.. you got 2 years for throwing rocks of a bridge?? I would have thought you'd have to be an adult for a sentence like that. or perhaps you were "tried as an adult"??

anyway, glad to have you back. i'm sure you're a new man :thumb:

throwing rocks off a bridge is a figure of speech :tease:

at least you didnt throw a transfer case through a brand new evo8 cause they wouldnt to the recall on it, like someone else on here did(which i give major props for).

even though you were charged "as an adult" does it stay on your permanent record? Even though you were 16??

chuckdog_5 said:
you must have been one damn big 16 year old

It's all the hormones in the meats now. Did you know it only takes them 6 weeks to grow a chicken from birth to full grown to in the supermarket.

Actually throwing rocks off a bridge is really what they said I did, and they charged me with four counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill. Teach me to goto trial.... and yeah they waited me out so I could be tried as an adult. I got four 24-38 month sentences, one of which was active.

Your lawyer sucked or you're not too bright for not getting one.

Did you hit someone, did you mean to hit someone? Geeze, proscuters these days are power monogers, they sent you to jail because they could. Thats all.

I have to ask...how much email do you get in two years?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back