The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Guess who's back. Back again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malefic DSM

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 16, 2003
Kaysville, Utah
Well, I've decided that I'm nearly done modding my 300ZX. Just costs too damn much!

I plan on buying a 90 or 91 AWD and stipping it, making it a track car, and winter. My 255's on the Z dont do too well in the snow.

So I'm back, for now. :dsm: :thumb:

Want any pics of the Z? I'll whore them for you free of charge.

yeah post them pics, my buddy just traded his 90 talon awd for a 90 300zx n/t. its a badass little car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If you want more, go to ImageStation 300ZX MaleficZ

You'll need a membership to imagestation to view those picstures, so I made a dummy one you can use to see them. Can you tell I made it for the use of over 300ZX'ers?

User: Twinturbo300zx
Pass: vg30dett

Malefic DSM said:
Well, I've decided that I'm nearly done modding my 300ZX. Just costs too damn much!

I plan on buying a 90 or 91 AWD and stipping it, making it a track car, and winter. My 255's on the Z dont do too well in the snow.

So I'm back, for now. :dsm: :thumb:

Want any pics of the Z? I'll whore them for you free of charge.

Welcome back

nice car man...i almost bought a z instead of the eclipse......i saw this great deal on a yellow turbo w/ relatively low miles.....when i went and saw it the car litterally owed me new pants :laugh: those things are so pimp...but as soon as i took it for a spin and got on it...i decided my my 91 nissan sentra at the time w/ 230,000 miles would even own that car..some dumbass had beat the shit out of it...i mean come on those cars are rare at least take care of em ppl~! so ya i went w/ my new baby instead

Ryans99OZ said:
i mean come on those cars are rare at least take care of em ppl

#1 reason I'm getting a DSM. No more daily in the Z. Hopefull it'll be with me for...well...forever.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back