The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Gta Iv

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
Hit the preorder today. Cant wait untill the end of the month!

I believe it ships. At least it did for me when i got GTA Sa.

I'll be heading over to the local gamestop for the midnight realease. I'll probably look like a big nerd with all the younger kids there, but hey, it should be pretty awesome. The euphoria game engine looks pretty realistic. I've been watching the screenshots for a dsm, but none yet. There are a few cars that look like an evo and sti though.

it would be a game of the year if it went online!

They ship it from japan? I didnt know that, shipping was ony ten bucks for overnight, and they said it ships the 28th, the day before the release.

I will pick my copy up at lunch, but wont be able to play any untill later tonight. (My boys have baseball games) Will post more later.

Was up all night playing..... definatly worth the wait. If you have a next-gen system def. pick this one up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back