The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Group cruise in the DFW

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1996dsm

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
let's get a guys car day 4/21/13 :thumb:

I'm planning a local cruise this Sunday, if anyone I dont know or already invited wants to join.

Im planning a meet up location to meet and greet, then the loop around 820 & maybe grab something after at a sonic.

There isn't a time set in Stone, i figured 2pm.

Anyone interested pm me.

New to DFW area meets. anyone still meet up out here? Came here from SoCal 2 years ago and have yet to see a single DSM out here with any real work done. Im in fort worth anyone else?

I'm in Fort Worth myself. In 3 years I haven't run into another DSM'er.

I'm in Granbury, not too far from Ft Worth, a friend and myself are in the process of fixing the previous owners half-assed fixes and mistakes. Before too long we will be rolling again, and don't mind driving a while to hang out with some like minds...

Cool. I got mine put back together finally. I replaced some internal parts on the doors, new belts, pulleys, wp, tensioner, etc. It runs and drives awesome. Needs some exterior TLC, and have had a b16g starring at me for awhile on my desk but I would like to meet up at some point with people.

anybody ever want to meet up, cruise, hang out pm me.

maybe we can set up another cruise date and time.

I'm still down. I finally got that b16g installed, evo 8 ecu... now learning the tuning aspect. A week or two and I should be good. It's pretty cold right now LOL...would hate to get stranded on the highway this time of year.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back