The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

2G AFPR questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pwaltz414

Proven Member
57
2
Nov 24, 2013
Long Island, New York
Hey guys, so I decided that I'm going to run a Walboro 255 lph pump and an AFPR. While doing my research on AFPRs I came across one thing I don't really understand and I know somebody on this forum will be able to explain it to me. The several AFPRs I have looked at say they have a -10 inlet and a -6 outlet or something along those lines. Simply just wondering what they mean by this measurement. Thanks.
 
Stock fitting size is 14mm.

Typically you run a new fuel line (6an is the most popular for fuel line) and use the stock line as the return line. Obviously you would have to switch around the plumbing out of the tank. But that's kinda the basics. I am sure you can find a how-to to the tech articles.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 91-96 Auto DSM 300M Upgraded T-Case (USED)
    one of spares , brace is not included. Buyer covers shipping / fee.
    • The_Partout_Spot
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted PASSENGER DOOR LOWER MOLDING
    WANTED
    • LA_gst
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g 1999 eclipse gs-t spyder
    Very clean 2g spyder, only modifications is 14b turbo with 3inch exhaust. Well maintained and...
    • DSM B
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 1996 Talon TSI AWD
    1996 Talon TSI AWD $10,500- 90,421 miles ( will go up a little ) - clean title in hand -...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g power window motors. OEM
    RH and LH power window motors. OEM $40 each or $70 for the pair. Message 702-741-6987.
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top