The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

GOOD god.. first dsm.. about pooped myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry, but that driveway just doesn't do much for me.

Now this guy's driveway however:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That is just pure

^- That's the guys house. Car payments and insurance were too high to afford a big mortgage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would of kept the cobra, but nice mk4

i was bored with it. it was my 14th mustang, just got sick of the same mods, on the same motors with the same results. wanted something different. on top of that the fuel eco was so bad that i didnt even drive it, and the cable clutch is horrible for someone with bad knees.

i'm happy with the dsm. i know its not as valuable but its small, fast, economical (mpg wise anyway) and sexy. :hellyeah:

does anyone know the cheapest safest way to instal and tune with 650 cc injectors?

really dude?:nono:

:rolleyes::barf:

Quick someone turn the car around, no one wants to see the ugly end, unless your racing it.

Still have any manifolds from the supra? I need some for my 2j :D

Im on 30psi on my stock internals, all good if you know what you're doing.

Still have any manifolds from the supra? I need some for my 2j :D

Im on 30psi on my stock internals, all good if you know what you're doing.

When the F did we get ice cream..I mean, you get a 2j?

Maybe spend more time with no life on the interwebz like the rest of us.

Shoulda traded for a gsx! but stll, whatever is clever haha. I want to... um.. "drive" your supra LOL. I wants one. I had a chance to buy the body style before that with a 2jz for 3 stacks last year... should've never passed that up... even if it was the old body style... somethin about supras....

Shoulda traded for a gsx! but stll, whatever is clever haha. I want to... um.. "drive" your supra LOL. I wants one. I had a chance to buy the body style before that with a 2jz for 3 stacks last year... should've never passed that up... even if it was the old body style... somethin about supras....

they are fun

i wanted to trade for a gsx, i was looking for one for like 3 months and found nothing that anyone was willing to trade or that was worth the trade. i'm okay with the GST its fun :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back