The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Gas gauge does not work

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rinmancustom

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2009
wixom, Michigan
My gas gauge does not work in my 96 2g dsm. My question is does anyone make a brand new fuel pump assembly? The reason why is I have already diagnosed why my gauge does not work. I just want a new assembly take out the new stock fuel pump and put my walbro in it. The problem is the my stock fuel pump assembly is bad. That why I need a new one.

In that case the dealership or jnz tuning or extreme psi, you need a whole new one? I just got a new sending unit for 60 bucks, gauge works fine now.

Thank you. I just ordered one from JNZ. It was just the sending unit that is bad like yours. I honestly thought you would have to buy the whole unit. Thanks for the quick response.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back