The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

garrett help asap, thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burnett03

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2005
Aurora, Colorado
Burnett03 said:
My 50 trim needs a rebuild and i came across this on ebay. I'm wondering if it will work. I have a PTE 50trim and im wondering if i can just take my exhaust housing/compressor housing and bolt this up to it. Would this be better and work? Thanks
here is the link to what im talking about http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7960841451&category=33742

That's a great deal if it's for real. I beleive PTE GT3076RE uses that center. You should call PTE tomorrow before the bid ends and ask them if their SCM50 uses the same compressor and bolt-on turbine housing as the GT3076RE. I wish I saw this before I bought my turbo. Good luck with it. :shhh:

edit Just wanted to add that I'm not 100% sure that GT3076RE uses the same cartrige, I would clear that up with PTE as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back