The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Galant Gsx in europe

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin4G63

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 13, 2012
-, Europe
Hi guys,

I'm currently restoring a '89 Galant Gsx, but since the last owner put in a vr4 ecu I need a new one. This car is very rare here so I'm having trouble finding one. What I would like to know is, can I use an American 1g na ecu like md128624?
I can't find any info on the difference between the eu and usa ecu's

The Galant has a n/a 6-bolt 4G63 in it just like the eclipse

Thanks

Hi Kevin.

Your Galant is a turbo VR4 imported (GSX) or you have the EU GTI 16S AWD N/A model ?
Not the same ECU !

If you have a GTI 16S, i could find easily a new ECU here !
Remy

Hi Kevin.

Your Galant is a turbo VR4 imported (GSX) or you have the EU GTI 16S AWD N/A model ?
Not the same ECU !

If you have a GTI 16S, i could find easily a new ECU here !
Remy

It's a GTI but the last owner but a turbo on it, that's why it had a vr4 ecu. If you can help me with finding a ecu that is suppose to go in my galant, please do! It is a E39 model, does it matter fwd or awd?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back