The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G G-Force Sport Comp 2 tire pressure

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidleyNoah

Proven Member
Jul 3, 2014
Redondo Beach, California
I just put a set of BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2's (235/45/17) on my GS and when I got it back from the shop they had put 32 psi in all four tires. Max pressure on these is 51 psi. Obviously, I wouldn't run 51 but I though 32 was low. I called BF Goodrich and they looked up my car and said a good everyday pressure is 32 front an 29 rear. What do you guys think?

Anybody have experience with these tires?

If you open ur driver side door there will be a sticker showing what the tire pressure should be......for my talon its 32 front and 29 rear......thats the tire pressure u should follow regardless of what tires you are using

Thanks, looks like BF Goodrich was correct. I'll let a little out of the rear.

I didn't realize tire pressure was just based on vehicle weight and passengers. For some reason I thought size and manufacturer also determined pressure. Shows how little I know about tires.

Ya and driving conditions and if ur at the track and shit u can raise/lower pressure for better grip/cornering/launching

Not going to see any track days, just everyday street driving. Thanks again.

Ya and driving conditions and if ur at the track and sh** u can raise/lower pressure for better grip/cornering/launching

Hey y'all, new guy here.

I am a road car guy, not a qtr mile, though I have to say I'm impressed with my stock Pony doing a 12 sec qtr mile. To be exact, my beat qtr (on the stock Pirellis) was 12.1, and now on the GFroce Comp2's I am 11.9 with 40# in the tires). This is my second set of this rubber on my 17 Mustang Cal GT. Love em ! The car came from the factory with Pirelli P Zeros. I could get rubber in 4 gears. Now, I can get rubber in three IF I beat the snot out of it. They really stick to the road. The tire guy at my Ford dealer is on Fords tire team, and he travels around the country driving on test tracks and evaluating tires. He absolutely swears by these. He said that if most of my driving is highway (it is) then to keep the cold pressure at 36 to 38 psi. I took his advice, and I find that I get just the right amount of drift in a high speed corner, whereas at lower pressures, these tires just dont let go of the road, and as I havent stiffened up the suspension yet, that little bit of drift could be just the little bit of "give" that prevents a rollover (cornering at 100+ is by means out of my realm:D). Would love to hear anyone's thoughts with regard to the tires, pressures (and staggered pressures - which I STILL see no benefit in)

All the best

Tim

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back