The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

FWD Drag Wheel Offsets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90laserRSfwd

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2007
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Like the title says I have a FWD turbo laser that a buddy and I are going halves on. (cost wise). I know there are fwd DSM's out there running skinnies on the back and wides on the front. I would have posted this in the handling forum but I'm a noob, go figure, just my luck. Anyway back to the point, I want to know what back spacing, offset, width, etc. We are wanting to use weld 15 x 3 1/2" out back with a hooiser 26" tall front runner radial. For the front we're looking for a 15 x 7 or 8 with a 235/60r15 MT ET Street or BFG Drag Radial. Anyone has any info or suggestions / pic's for me I would appriciate it VERY much. Thanks. Oh and we live only a few minutes from the track so these would have to be streetable. Hence the "radials" and not bias ply on the rear with a full slick on the front, LOL are car isn't that fast... YET ;)

Jayson :laser:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back