The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

FS: 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRIXTSI

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 21, 2004
NORCAL 510, California
Up for sale is my 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX.

I just recently picked it up from Jesse our lead fabricator at the shop who was going to race this but ended up needing a reliable DD so to help I cashed him out and he picked up a Toyota truck.

I already have my Evo and was going to turn the DSM into a full drag car but with all the time and effort put into the Evo already and the fact that my wife and I are expecting our first child (boy) I need to free up some funds asap.

I'm technically the 3rd owner of the car it has just over 50,000 on the odometer and the body is good condition (no major accidents etc).

Sadly Jesse had this thing about 85-90% finished and even fired it up once after priming the motor but soon after sold it to me......now he just gives me grief for wanting to sell it LOL!

If I had space to hold on to it I would but I don't so it must go 

On to the mods:

Fully built long block (SOLD)
- Fully built SB (JE pistons 8.5:1 / Pauter rods)
- BS eliminated, block is o-ringed, and ARP hardware throughout
- Fully ported & polished 1G DSM head by Dennis Liongson @ LDL Speed Shop (Las Vegas, NV)
- Full Ferrea valve train w/ 1mm oversized valves

Camshafts and cam gears ($500)
- HKS 272's
- AEM cam gears

Intake manifold & throttle body
- FFTEC V1 SMIM (SOLD)
- S90 TB 70mm TB (SOLD)

Fuel injectors (SOLD)
- FIC 1450 inj's

Fuel filter (SOLD)
- Fuel Lab filter

Clutch (SALE PENDING)
- Quartermaster 7.25" twin disc clutch w/ hydraulic tob

Alternator relocation (SOLD)
- Jay racing alternator relocating kit

Transmission (SOLD)
- Jack's Transmission (stage 2.1 w/ 4 spider diff)

Sensors ($100)
- MAP (Omni 4 bar & IAT sensors for SD conversion)

Evolution VIII ECU (SOLD)
- Evo 8 ECU

Ignition system ($150)
- MSD DIS-2

Battery Tray (SOLD)
- JMF small battery kit

Electronic boost control ($75)
- FFTEC EBCS

Following mods are "CUSTOM" fab'd pieces by Jesse C. himself specifically for the 2G:

Turbo kit (SOLD)
- Top-mount long-runner exhaust manifold flanged for T3 framed turbo (4 bolt) w/ 38mm Tial WG
- 3" V-band down-pipe
- 4" aluminum intake

Intercooler (SOLD)
- 24 x 12 x 3.5" FMIC (Garrett core)

Upper intercooler pipe (SOLD)
- 2.5" aluminum UICP (flanged for Tial Q BOV)

Radiator (SOLD)
- VW Scirocco radiator
- 10" Fan

Transfer case ($100)

Motor mounts ($50)
- Driver & Passenger inserts

Oil cooler kit (SOLD)
- B&M oil cooler and hardware (-10 line and fittings BLACK)

There are obviously more including interior and exterior pieces if it gets to that point as i hope to maybe find an interested party for the rolling chassis.

If it's not listed feel free to post up here and i'll see again how much interest there is in what!

Certain prices are negotiable but i believe all these to be of fair value.

Buyer is responsible for both shipping and paypal fees!

**** Car does not come with wheels in pics but rather oem Mitsubishi 2G wheels ****
PICS:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you guys have any spare FFTEC SMIMs over there?

It suck to see the car sold. He's had it for as long as I could remember.

Hey you guys have any spare FFTEC SMIMs over there?

It suck to see the car sold. He's had it for as long as I could remember.

Ya i know it's a bummer i really don't want to sell it but you know how that goes.....

I'll check on the SMIM for ya.......if the car gets parted out i'll keep you in mind as well :thumb:

Wheels for sale?

Very sorry i forgot to add that but the wheels had been sold a long time ago.

I'll be sure to add that to the original post!

Bump open to all serious offers! :)

Sounds like its time to part it out Pat. I am possibly interested in a couple items if the price is right as well...

Let me know if you part out that Top-mount long-runner exhaust manifold and 3" V-band down-pipe!

Happy to hear you're intersted in it i honestly thought it'd be the hardest part to sell!

I also have a custom alum. 4" intake for it as well if you'd like :)

Sounds like its time to part it out Pat. I am possibly interested in a couple items if the price is right as well...

What are you interested in?

For anyone looking if interested in parts please post up and i will seriosuly consider parting it out once the Evo gets finished and back on the track hopefully in the next couple weeks :thumb:

I got someone already intersted in the Jack's Trans........who needs a motor, clutch, etc?

I'd need prices on the Intercooler core, Turbo, Intake Manifold etc.

For everyone:

If i indeed go ahead and part it out i will update the OP with prices for all the parts to make it easier.

I'd prefer to have all interested parties post in this thread vs. pm'ing me unless i send you a pm so that i can easily keep track of who had dibs on what and also so that everyone else can see so that i don't hurt anyone feelings LOL.

how much for the injectors?

Sorry i'd have to check what the current going price for them are as i haven't looked into the 1450's in a while.

I would guess they go for around $325ish :confused:

I'd need prices on the Intercooler core, Turbo, Intake Manifold etc.

The turbo has been sold already :(

I know you're interested in teh SMIM so let me come up with a price for both :thumb:

Expect a pm again in a day or so!

What is still available off this car?

The entire car as whole w/ all the mdos listed is ready to go to a new home ;)

is this being parted out?

I have not decided 100% yet on the part out as i'm gauging interest first on parts so if you see something you like/need please post up asap so that i can keep track of who has dibs on what.

Take a look at the posts above to see who already is calling what.

Right now i do have another local guy that wants the trans (he hasn't posted but i thought i'd put that out there as i just got a pm from someone also interested in it and the TC..........i told him to post up to reserve what he wants)

Thanks for the interest :D

Fenders and front bumper.

Cool i'll keep that in mind!

I'm here at the shop w/ the mod list coming up with prices for everything hang in there guys :rocks:

How many miles are on the twin disc? Does it have a matching flywheel? How much are you asking for it/them?

I believe it has less than 1,500 miles on it :hellyeah:

It does have a matching FW as well.

I actually have all the prices for parts but i left it at home so i will post up all prices when i get back to the shop this afternoon so please be sure to check back later :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back